What if my host program doesn't show up in the installer?
Posted by Marco Paolini on 26 August 2013 04:21 PM
If your host program doesn't show up in the installer, our normal search method failed and you will have to do a manual install. |
Macintosh Manual Install
We use Apple's Spotlight feature to find the host applications that we install into and, on occasion, the Spotlight index becomes corrupt. The Spotlight index can be rebuilt by:
Spotlight will re-index the contents of the item you initially dragged to the list and may take a bit of time to complete. After re-indexing is complete, run the zMatte installer again and your host application should be found. If your host application is still not found, follow the instructions below.
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- Click Spotlight.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Drag a folder or even an entire volume (your hard drive) to the list.
- Remove the item or volume you just added.
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Aperture, Avid Editing Systems
- Run the zMatte installer.
- On the password entry screen, enter your password and while holding Shift, click OK.
- Continue to hold Shift until the License Agreement screen appears and click Agree.
- The Select Components screen will appear and you will see a number of choices. Please select only the programs installed on your machine which you want to install zMatte into.