I can't find the Digital Film Lab Presets in Final Cut Pro.
Posted by Peter Moyer on 04 January 2008 12:23 AM
To install the Digital Film Lab 2 Favorites:|
Note: You will need to keep the Digital Film Lab 2 Favorites project open to have access to the favorite files
- Start Final Cut Pro and select File>Open.
- Navigate to your Final Cut Pro plugins folder located at Library/Application Support/Final Cut Pro System Support/Plugins.
- Inside the plugins folder, go into the DFT Digital Film Lab 2
folder and double-click on the Digital Film Lab 2 Favorites project.
- This Digital Film Lab 2 Favorites project is loaded into Final
Cut Pro. This project includes favorite files which you can apply to
the clips in your sequence.
- To apply one of the favorites, double click on one of the folders in the Digital Film Lab 2 Favorites project.
- A window opens showing you a list of the favorites.
- Drag and drop one of the favorites onto a clip in the Timeline.