How can I transfer a license?
Posted by Marco Paolini on 11 August 2009 07:45 AM
The following procedure to transfer a license will only work if:|
1) You originally activated using Internet Activate.
2) You are using a version of the Digital Film Tools software that supports deactivation.
Note: All current Digital Film Tools software supports deactivation.
Transfer a License:
- Apply the Digital Film Tools software.
- Open the License menu.
- After Effects: Click on Options in the Effect Controls window.
- Final Cut Pro: Click on License at the bottom of the Filters tab.
- Photoshop and Aperture: Select License from the Help menu.
- Avid Editing Systems: Click on the icon at the top left of the Effect Editor.
- Choose Internet Deactivate (Recommended) and click Next. The software is now deactivated.
- On the target computer, select Activate, enter your Product Code and then Internet Activate.
- The software will then activate on the new computer.